App Booking Rules
Learn here how to book into Westpark Fitness using the official Westpark Fitness app (available on both Apple and Android devices).
- Members can book the gym floor, classes or the pool area seven days in advance, max 7 sessions per area per member per week.
- If you cannot attend your boooking, please cancel it on the app at least 1 hour prior before the time you were booked to attend and you will not receive a booking block.
- If you did cancel after the 1 hour but before the booking time, you will get a booking block but we will lift this the following day.
- If you don’t cancel and don’t show up, you will get a seven day booking block.
- Aqua Fitness classes and Yoga for Anxity classes have a maximum booking limit of two per week (this is to ensure fariness in these popular classes).
- Family Swims can be booked by one adult can have up to two adults and three children from the same family / houehold (all must be members of Westpark Fitness).
- Family Burn can booked by one adult and a maximum of two children can come with them (all must be members of Westpark Fitness).
- Members are advised to only book one session per day to allow opportunity for other members to book (thus promoting fairness).
- Each section i.e. underground carpark fitness area, virtual classes, live classes, the pool and the gym floor allow for seven sessions per week to be booked in each. For example, you can book into the gym floor for a maximum of seven sessions per week. Likewise you can book into the pool for a maximum of seven sessions per week.
- Please arrive on time for your booking and please exit Westpark Fitness as soon as your designated booking slot has come to an end.
- These rules are in place to be fair to all members, so they all get a chance to book a session and give others a chance to book if they cancel. Many thanks for your understanding.
Our mission is a fitter planet
We have a proven track record in Tallaght helping over 18,000 local people achieve their goals over the last 20 years.